CHAPTER MEETINGS & ACTIVITIES
A warm welcome is extended to those who are interested in tracing their ancestry to the First Fleet of 1788 or learning about First Fleet heritage and their family history; also those who wish to pursue research into genealogy, Australian colonial history and the raft of subjects that can be uncovered about these and allied topics.
The Arthur Phillip Chapter meetings are held on the third Friday of each month, February to December, at:
Time: 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
Where: Meeting Room No.2
Old Gordon Public School (Gordon Library Precinct)
799 Pacific Highway (cnr. Park Street)
GORDON NSW 2073
See drop-down menu under WELCOME to download Chapter Enquiry Form or email the Chapter Secretary: email@example.com
Join us for:
- Friendly and welcoming environment for our monthly meetings; enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded people.
- Guest speakers who make presentations at our meetings on a wide variety of interesting topics related to colonial history; genealogy, family history research and much more.
- Celebratory luncheons for special events.
- Group excursions to sites of historic and general interest; members can join social activities of other Chapters.
- Assist in family research by referral to the appropriate affiliated body, e.g. First Fleet House in Sydney.
- We liaise with the Ku-ring-gai Historical Society whose rooms are adjacent to ours, so very convenient to our members.
© Arthur Phillip Chapter of Fellowship of First Fleeters 2017-
Main image: Spring flowering Sturt Desert Pea. courtesy of G. Doyle
Side image: Courtesy of P. Doyle